My fridge stared back with 3 pcs of cauli-flowerets, tomato, 1 big potato, 1 small capsicum & 2 brinjals .Freezer stocked with frozen peas.
Two minutes already gone.O.k thought to sum up all of them and make a fry in 10 minutes. To be served with roti.
1 tomato cubed (pulp removed)
3 pinch amchur powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Deep fry cauliflower, Potato & Brinjal OR Mix in 1 tbsp oil & grill them in oven at 170 degrees for 5 -6 minutes
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok(Kadai or deep pan) . When oil is hot add in all the vegetables
- Mix in tumeric, salt, red chilly powder & coriander powder.
- After adding all the dry masala, stir well.Then add amchur powder (dry mango powder).
- Now add in cubed onion, capsicum & tomato.
- Mix all the above on medium flame till all the masala has coated on the vegetables.
- Add chopped coriander serve hot with roti