Marinate the QUAIL(batair) with the following ingredients for half hour.
QUAIL 6nos (Skinned & cut into 4 pcs) + 1cup curd + 1tsp tumeric powder + 2 tbsp red chilly powder + 1tbsp coriander powder + 1tbsp salt (according to your taste)
Oil – 1cup oil
whole garam masala (2cloves + 1/2inch cinnamon + 4 black pepper + 1 big black cardamon)
Powdered garam masala 1/2tsp
powdered black pepper 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste 4 tbsp.
Onion paste 2 medium size (Make a paste of onion by grinding it with water)
green chillies 4nos
- Heat oil in a pan. When hot add the whole garam masala.
- When it crackles , add ginger garlic paste.Fry this in oil (one minute) till the smell of the ginger garlic paste is less.
- Now add onion paste to it. Add powdered garam masala and black pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the marinated Quails. Fry on High flame for 2 minutes.
- Now take one cup of water and add to the above.
- Add chopped coriander leave and 2 green chilly.
- Cover & cook on low heat.
- When the quail becomes tender add the remaining coriander leaves and green chilly. Cook on high flame for desired consistency.
- Serve with bajra roti or plain roti.