in the month of summer
Prepared with only 4 ingredients
200 gm low fat yogurt (Hung curd- kept in fridge overnight for draining water)
4 tbsp powder sugar ( adjust according to your taste if you want more)
2 pods of cardamon crushed
1 mango cubed (I used Alphonso)
I . Preparing the yogurt base.
- Keep the yogurt in a strainer. Place in on a deep vessel.Cover & keep overnight in the fridge so all the excess water gets drained out.
- Take out the strained yogurt & mix in sugar & cardamon.
- Mix well
- Take bowl, ice-cream cup or any vessel you want to serve in
- Put a spoon of prepared yogurt then with cubed mangoes.
- Layer it topping with yogurt at the end.
- Garnish with few mango cubes
- Chill for 10 minutes & Njoy the cold breeze this summer.