TRY NOT TO WASTE FOOD.
Cook only the amount of food you can consume.
Recycle the food by creating new recipes.
Roti ka Chuda is one of the recycled recipes. This is the one of the savory version for the leftover roti.
Start your day with a healthy savory breakfast. Or consume it as a light snack any time of the day.
2 roti or tortilla ( Day old much better as we need to crumble it into very small pieces)
2 tbsp water for sprinkling on Roti
1 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp cumin
1 small green chilly cut into 3 pc
2 -3 curry leaves
1 small onion or 2 tbsp chopped onion
2 pinches of turmeric powder
1 pinch of red chilly powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp chopped coriander
1. Crumble the roti into small pieces. Smaller the better
2. Sprinkle little water so the roti becomes moist.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Now add in cumin, curry leaves & green chilly
5. Add in chopped onion & fry till onion becomes soft.
6. Now add turmeric powder, red chilly powder & salt. Stir.
7. Add in the moist crumbled roti & coriander.
8. Stir till all the masala has coated on a roti approximately a minute and it is a little bit dry
9. Serve hot or on normal temperature