I had it last year in Ramadan. Wow, now this is what you get for being sweet. He likes teasing me & each time the period extends to a year if I have not made his fav dishes for few weeks. Well relations between two people make life easier with little banters , teasing and loads of understanding. I always feel , Allah has blessed me in this matter. Shukr Alhamdo Lilha.
1 cup yellow mung daal
1 tbsp chana daal
3 cloves of garlic
1 green chilly
1/2 tbsp cumin
1 tsp red chilly flakes
1/2 tsp crushed coriander seeds
4 tbsp green coriander chopped
2 big size onion sliced (half moon)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Soak both the dals for 1 -2 hrs.
- Drain the water , add in all II ingredients & grind coarsely.
- Now add all III ingredients. Mix well
- Heat the oil & pour in the fritters/ vadas pressing the little in the middle.
- Deep fry till light brown. Drain the excess oil properly.
- Serve hot with radish relish or any chutney.Enjoy.