These Chocolate Cupcakes are perfection. Loaded with right amount of moistness, sweetness and taste. Easy to make & stock up too.
If you are looking for the perfectly chocolaty cupcakes, then this is your answer to it. Perfectly moist with melt in mouth. And the good thing is you can stock it up in airtight container without frosting for about a week or freeze and microwave for few secs when you are craving for chocolaty yumminess.
Top it up with the chocolate ganache before serving and you are ready to go.
Makes 16 cupcakes ( Adapted from here)
I (Dry Ingredients)
1 cup flour
1 tsp soda bi carb
1/2 tsp baking powder
II (Liquid Ingredients)
1 egg room temperature
12 tbsp yogurt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil or any unflavored oil
1/2 cup black brewed coffee (warm)
1/2 cup coco powder
For the chocolate ganache
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips ( Hershey’s)
5 tbsp of cream
1/2 tbsp of butter
- Preheat your oven at 180°C & prepare the cupcake cases.
- Sieve & Mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together egg, yogurt, sugar, oil properly. Add in warm coffee & coco powder.
- Add all dry mix to the prepared liquid. Mix till blended together.
- Pour a scoop on the mixture in cupcake cases and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Check with skewer if they are ready.
While the cupcakes are baking, lets start making ganache.
- In a pan mix together cream & butter and bring to boil at a low heat.
- Remove from the flame and add in chocolate chips. Mix well till all chocolate chips have melted & you have nice glossy ganache.
- Keep aside to cool.
When the cupcakes are completely cooled , spread a layer with chocolate ganache & ready to eat.