Ingredients (Makes around 8 inch square cake)
Recipe from joyofbaking
200 gm sugar
120 gm flour
40 gm coco powder
3/4 tsp Baking powder
3/4 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup banana mashed (1 big size banana riped or unripe)
60 ml milk
60 ml oil
120 ml warm water
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients (I)
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients (II)
- Mix both wet & dry together.
- Pour over the lightly greased tray
- And bake for 40 minutes @ 160°C
- When done cool completely
- Spread the chocolate ganache (Recipe below) on the cooled cake.
- Refrigerate for 25 minutes and slice & serve with any fruit or icecream.
For the chocolate ganache
- Heat cream at a very low temperature
- Add in butter followed by chocolate chips.
- Stir for a few seconds & removed from flame
- Stir till the chips are melted.
# You can make cupcake also using the same recipe.
# Can be covered & stored up to 15 days in refrigerator