I have been off and on in blogging since few months. It’s not that, I am not making any food but by the end of the day I am so exhausted and don’t feel like doing anything. Feeling kind of lost. Maybe we all go through such phase of life now and then. I need to gear up myself & put my life back on the track.Maybe , I will take a tiny mini vacation to India. Missing my parents a lot nowadays too. Till I make my decision lets enjoy the bars , I made today for our monthly challenge of Baking Partners.
salt a pinch
- Pre heat oven @ 220 degrees. & line the loaf tin with aluminium foil.
- In a food processor mix flour, sugar,salt & butter. Pulse till crumbly.
- Remove & press into the lined tin. Prick with the fork one iches apart
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes or till edges become light brown.
- Cool completely
To make the filling
- In the food processor mix in all the filling ingredients.
- Pour over the baked crust
- Bake @220 degrees till set and firm to touch
- Cool at room temperature & chill for atleast an hour in the fridge.
- Cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar.